Front of House Volunteers
Would you like to become more involved with EartH?
We’re always looking for enthusiastic and friendly music and arts lovers to join our volunteer team!
If you would like to get to attend our events for free and become part of the EartH & Village Underground family, read on below and see if this sounds like you.
You will be expected to assist people in finding seats upon their arrival, guiding guests to the venue’s facilities before the show and during intervals and then assisting with showing people out after the event has finished. Of course you will be able to enjoy whatever show we have on the night you are working too.
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Assisting guests to find seats
- Sit in performances and monitor the behaviour of the audience
- Ensure that all audience members comply with EartH’s specific rules and regulations
- Deal with audience related enquiries
- Understand and carry out the evacuation procedure if necessary
- Aged eighteen or over
- Friendly, welcoming and with a helpful attitude to all visitors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to commit to at least two shifts per calendar month for at least 6 months
- An interest in what we do at EartH, and music and the arts in general
- A desire to support local, grassroot music venues
Perks include, among other things…
- The opportunity to see great music and arts and culture events for free
- Guestlists to events at both EartH and Village Underground
- Front of house training
- Opportunity to network with music professionals
- Opportunity to shadow our staff and learn new skills
- A friendly and supportive environment
- Discounts on our bars
If this sounds like you and you are interested, please drop an email to Josh – [email protected] and we look forward to welcoming you in for a shift!