Dr Rosalind Watts: ACER Integration Launch
Please note the above timings relate to doors (opening and closing times). Performance times may vary.
Accept, Connect, Embody, Restore.
Created by Dr Rosalind Watts, ACER Integration is a unique integration cycle that takes inspiration from nature to promote, cultivate, and sustain connectedness to the self, others, and the natural world around us.
Join us on Friday 6th May 2022 at the stunning EartH Theatre in Hackney, as we celebrate the launch of Dr Watts’ new offering with some of the most brilliant minds and talents in the psychedelic space, including Bruce Parry, Michelle Baker-Jones, Leonie Schneider (PsyPAN)and a panel Q&A with special guest, Jon Hopkins.
Hosted by a globally influential surprise guest, the evening includes:
- A full-body, experiential, guided tree meditation led by Dr Rosalind Watts and inspired by nature, with music composed by Jon Hopkins
- Bruce Parry, documentarian, author and indigenous rights advocate, will discuss his latest documentary Tawai, a voice from the forest, and explore new ideas for ways of living respectfully, regeneratively and wildly with each other and the surrounding local environment
- A Deep Listening session to the music of Jon Hopkins, an ACER collaborator
- An Immersive Live Music performance by Holly Cullen-Davies (audience participation encouraged!)
- Audience Q&A and plenty of breaks for networking and connecting
This event will be an immersive experience, bringing together thought-leaders, clinicians and musicians for an evening of conversation and connection. A unique opportunity to network with the psychedelic community and learn more about ACER Integration from Dr Watts and her team.
DATE: 6th May 2022, 7pm – 1am (bar area opens at 5.30pm and closes at 1am)